Criteria for a stay at Bio Vakantieoord
Basic criteria for a stay at the Bio Holiday Park:
- Family with at least 1 disabled child;
- during the Dutch school holidays, families with young (school-age) children have priority over bookings;
- outside the Dutch school holidays, all guests with a physical and/or mental disability are welcome.
The Bio Holiday Park is a place in the Netherlands for families with a disabled child. Our staff is enthusiastic about providing a pleasant, carefree and affordable holiday for all guests, with as much individual attention as possible. We offer fully adapted bungalows equipped with all the necessary facilities. Our entire park, including the swimming pool, the riding school, the cinema, the petting zoo and the playground, is completely adapted to people with disabilities.
Mental, physical or "invisible" disability
The Bio Holiday Park is primarily intended for families with one (or more) children with a mental and/or physical disability and their siblings. Families with children with "invisible" disabilities such as autism are also welcome. Due to their disability, they often cannot use a regular Holiday Park.
During the school holidays, the age limit for renting a holiday bungalow at Bio is 25 years for the disabled person. However, we also know that age is not always the decisive factor. Individual adaptation to the needs of the individual is always the starting point. During the Dutch school holidays, we offer, with the help of an animation team, relaxing activities tailored to the needs of the disabled child and its siblings. Outside school holidays, guests with disabilities and their families and/or carers of all ages are welcome in our park, subject to availability.
The final decision on a lease lies with the management
In case of doubt about the disability of a person within the family or group for whom a holiday is reserved, the management reserves the right to decide whether or not to rent a bungalow. In this way, we want to avoid disappointing those who urgently need a holiday with adaptations and facilities because there is a lack of available bungalows.
IBAN: NL95 RABO 0171 6529 40
KvK Amsterdam: 41197926
Download the price list 2020 here
Download the map of the entire park here
Please note: Dogs and assistance animals are allowed in our park. You must bring your own cage and all dogs must always be leashed on the premises. There are additional cleaning costs for an dog or an assistance animal. For a weekend this is € 37,50, for a part-week ("midweek") € 47,50 and for a week € 60.
- The reception of the Bio Holiday Park can be reached during office hours at +31 26 483 8201 (from a foreign telephone).
- Outside office hours, an administrator can be reached at the following number: +31 26 483 8285.
- In case of emergency you can reach us at +31 6 53 58 48 87 (from a foreign telephone).
- The MeetingPoint is open daily from 8.30 am to 5 pm and from 7 pm to 10 pm.
- As the swimming pool is very popular - and of course we want everyone to enjoy it - you can reserve it right on arrival. After use, you can reserve your next appointment at the MeetingPoint.
- On weekends and during school holidays (southern region) swimming is possible (by reservation) between 8.00 am and 10.00 pm. On all other days guests can use the swimming pool (by reservation) between 15:00 and 22:00.
- You can also book the Snoezel room, the music cellar, Baloe (a room with a ball pool) and the Bio cinema. You can use these rooms (by reservation) between 9.00 am and 10.00 pm.
The bungalows are available all year round
Rental period per week: Friday from 15.00 to Friday 10.00.
Rental period per part-week: Monday from 15:00 to Friday 10:00.
Rental period per weekend: Friday 15.00 to Monday 10.00.
Accommodation and careccommodatie en zorg
The Bio Holiday Park offers completely adapted bungalows. Does your child need additional care or aids during the holiday? This can be booked in advance through external organisations. Would you like to give up all or part of your care for your child/children during your holiday? We recommend the company Zorg+ van De Ridder interactiviteiten from Arnhem. Read more about the services of Link Zorg+ here.